IFrames with no Scroll Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFrames with no Scroll Bars

I'm trying to include an Iframe in my site that loads the site listed inside the iframe from top to bottom without having an actual frame.

The problem I'm having is confusion between scroll bars. I've created a banner with buttons, and the inventory is listed on another site (permissions are fine...) so we've used the iframe. What I'd like is a script similiar to the one that loads the menu using php but only loads the page instead of just a menu.

Here's the link: www.giantpreowned.com

the iframe inside is www.giantpreowned.net

thanks in advance.

Re: IFrames with no Scroll Bars

That might involve quite a bit of work as you need to get into car sales program & change the script. I would imagine that It would work out far more easy to add your heading with a few links back to your BV site onto their template which will just automaticly be called up for each page.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yeah, I asked the question just now, but I've been trying a way to accomplish this for years.

Comment

If you been trying to accomplish this for years, i would suggest seeing if the script writers of the car sales software has a forum to help. You have done the only way that is easy to add it to BV. The other ways can not be explained simply on a forum, it will take a skilled script writer to make the adjustments to the script.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X