X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music in all the pages of a website

Hi there

I have a question about music in the web page
    I have an Index.html page where I have uploaded music and set the option Loop forever, following the instructions of the tutorial, and my questions is that I would like to keep the music running in all the pages, but If I set in each page the option, when I click to enter, the music starts again from the begining. Is there any option to get what I want??, running non stop from one page to another?

thanks
    maria

sanghayoga.es

Re: music in all the pages of a website

Hola Maria,
    really nice site....I'll be watching the answers to your question as I would like to know how to do this also LOL
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Can only suggest a small automatic pop up with a music player on when your index page loads. There is a code & sample on this page.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris,
        will this then continue when a visitor moves to another page in the site? If not then loading this pop-up on each page will have the same effect as before ie. music will start from the beginning each time a new page is opened.
        I believe Maria is asking, as I am wondering, how to make a track begin when index is opened & then CONTINUE for as long as the site is active, regardless of which page is opened??
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Can only suggest a small automatic pop up with a music player on when your index page loads. There is a code & sample on this page.

ahimsa You need to read my post again!
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X