Businessman Needs Help with Basics Finishing Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Businessman Needs Help with Basics Finishing Website

Professional Blue Voda Expert Wanted . I am having dificulty understanding and finding time to do some fairly basic things, like setting up ways people can e-mail me from my site, pass- protecting certain pages, setting up a good shopping cart, creating a newsletter signup and data collector that ties in orders.
    My website is http://www.bluesharmonicajamcamp.com
    and also

Jon 310-457-8278

PS yes of course I want a pro and pros cost money.

Re: Businessman Needs Help with Basics Finishing Website

Hmmm. Sounds like you want someone to wave a magic wand over your site so it all comes together, DOH, doesn't quite work that way... I wish it did. The best advice I can give you is to watch the tutorials and learn for yourself. It will be better for you in the long term.
    The Female Zone

Comment

Hi Jon,
      your best bet is contact one o
      f these - they don't come much better!!
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

be glad to help you out. i can do the work from my office remotely to your computor, so that way you can watch and learn some basic techniques as well as do while i watch to make sure you have the method done correctly. i'm easy to work with, affordable and would enjoy working with you. if you need referrals, i can provide you with phone numbers, etc.... contact me through my website and we can discuss this matter. no cost, no obligation. look forward to hearing from you.
        ps - i do not like caps.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X