Contact Pg Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact Pg Email

I just created a site for a friend and I cannot get the contact page to send the email to him. The site is www.m-jplastics.com and his email is jack@m-jplastics.com. Any ideas what might be the problem?
    Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Re: Contact Pg Email

Just a quick thought...Have you checked the 'junk' folder?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

There is an error in your code. Since you are using BV to generate the code and you are hosting elsewhere, I'm not going to tell you where the mistake is....
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Can you give me some clue as what to look for. I had no choice where the email was hosted as they already had the account set up and were concerned that they would lose email contact for a period of time.

Andy
        Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Comment

Using BV on a non VH hosted site is a violation of the forum and company rules. So sorry, but I won't help you.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X