Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much to build a small singer website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to build a small singer website?

How much would you charge me to build a small website? I had one before – so I am ready to go. Cut and paste word docs. I thought I could do it myself and I could afford it- but I’m not so sure and so far, I don’t like the way it looks. But I really like this Host – Bluevoda. I am okay with you using their templates if that is what you are comfortable with and work well with them. I have purchased a hosting package. I also have my own domaine name. A simple site – that’s all I want. A Front Webpage with my name, photo, and icons that take you to the other pages. I like it when there is the beginning of my Bio and then the reader has to click “read more” to continue – which takes them to another page. I would like a photo on all pages. And a color scheme throughout. The other pages are 1. About 2. Song Samples ( I have small audio file snippets ready to upload) 3. Photo Gallery ( I would like the viewer to be able to click the small and make big ( I have my catagories all ready to go) 4. Jazz Song List 5. Pop Song List 6. Testimonial 7. News * The news page is the page that I will want to go into and update. The friendlier the better – meaning easy update. No flash nec, but it would be great if you could make it pretty,….and I would absolutely LOVE a music motif. I am a singer. Nothing for sale on the site – just information. Do you have some samples of stuff you have done before? Anyone? Serious only please. Thank you. Lynn

Re: How much to build a small singer website?

Where are you located? I don't like doing long-distance work.

MC

Comment

Re: How much to build a small singer website?

just contact me through my website. i can either build it on your computor or host it for you. i am building one for a rock group here in Myrtle Beach, with video and songs etc.... let me know. it sounds like you have the site pretty well mapped out in your mind. if i build it on your computor, then you can learn how to up keep the pages with new information as i work on each page. again, call me to discuss further.
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X