Is there a scheduling script or something on Fantastico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a scheduling script or something on Fantastico

I'd like to have on my page a form that allows visitors to book an appointment with us, allow them to cancel or change it for other available times, that our agenda may be controlled and that that would be automated. Is there something like that on fantastico or do you know someone with whom I can outsource that application and how much it would cost? I imagine it can be done with a data base. http://www.expodestinoslatinos.com

Re: Is there a scheduling script or something on Fantastico

This might be of use. (Or this site). But worth buying a few scripts from this site to make it a bit cheaper.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks. I'll try that.

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        This might be of use. (Or this site). But worth buying a few scripts from this site to make it a bit cheaper.
        Hey! This looks good. It says, though, that ZEN is required to be installed on the hosting provider server, do you know if Voda Host has it?

Regards,

Comment

I haven't had any problems installing there other script's. But it would be worth a quick VH support ticket to check if this is ok on a VH server as all the other criteria seems to be ok. I see they offer an install help area. They might even install it for you. But they will need your loin details, so usually best to change your password & change it back after they finished.
          Was it ZEN or ZEND that was needed?
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X