Inserting a Table.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting a Table.

Once again, if this has already been covered, my apologies, and I also am not sure if this is the correct Forum.

I would like to add a Table to my Site, with the 1st Row a single column, and the 2nd two columns, so that I could have a Heading in the 1st such as - "Rates", and split in the 2nd something like - "Site 1" and "Site 2".

As far as I can determine, this is not possible with the 'Table Insert' method, and I have tried using 2 different Tables and 'gluing' them together, but they never seem to line-up correctly.

Would anyone know how I could accomplish this so that it looks semi-professional.

Many Thanks.

Re: Inserting a Table.

Originally posted by BreezyCricket
    Once again, if this has already been covered, my apologies, and I also am not sure if this is the correct Forum.

I would like to add a Table to my Site, with the 1st Row a single column, and the 2nd two columns, so that I could have a Heading in the 1st such as - "Rates", and split in the 2nd something like - "Site 1" and "Site 2".

As far as I can determine, this is not possible with the 'Table Insert' method, and I have tried using 2 different Tables and 'gluing' them together, but they never seem to line-up correctly.

Would anyone know how I could accomplish this so that it looks semi-professional.

Many Thanks.
    Use only one table, and then use a shape for the title. Make the shape same width as the table, using the size tool, and then align them verticaly, using the allignment tool.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X