error page not displying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error page not displying

why is it that only the success.html page displays after a form is filled on the site? even when the form is filled wrong the success page still get displayed not the error page. what am i doing wrong? I will like the error page to display if the form is filled wrong and the success page to display if the form is filled right. Can you help?

Re: error page not displying

The error page will only dispay if a crack attempt is made or if (if this is the case) the size of an uploaded file is larger than the allowed.

For the rest, use BV's built in validation system (Javascript based, will popup a window with the error).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

use BV's built in validation system (Javascript based, will popup a window with the error). ? where will i find this feature? and what do you mean by 'if a crack attempt is made?' I think i understand what you are trying to say but could you explain in a simpler english so that i am sure and not just assuming things. thanks

Comment

i figured out what you meant. Done it but still no error message displayed when wrong info is inputed in the form

Comment

Your form page URL pls ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X