bought a template and what to do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought a template and what to do ?

Bought a template at http://www.vodahosttemplates.com/.

What to do next ?

How to insert it into blue voda web builder to be able to amend the template to my needs ? Please help.

Re: bought a template and what to do ?

Which template have you purchased. Remember that many of VH's templates are not always for bv use & require html knowledge & other skills to use them fully. But this is not to say you cant adapt a VH template for use with BV, but will require some work.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

It is XML Flash Site - No. 24607

Can I use BV or need other software to customize the template ?

Comment

hi i too was thinking of buying a vh template, so i spoke to the template people and they told me to put the template into a folder and delete my existing website. you would not need to use bv to build any of your site.

now find this a bit odd and i love using bv as its easy but i do need to update my site and the paid template look really cool .

is there tutorials from bv to help with this.
        Debby

Comment

Originally posted by debs View Post
          hi i too was thinking of buying a vh template, so i spoke to the template people and they told me to put the template into a folder and delete my existing website. you would not need to use bv to build any of your site.

now find this a bit odd and i love using bv as its easy but i do need to update my site and the paid template look really cool .

is there tutorials from bv to help with this.
          Debby, in case your site is Flash, I guess this is the most suitable and practical solution for customization. No need to pay anybody and explain what you exactly want. It is quick and your site is ready in a short time.

Richard

Comment

hi snail

i have looked into the host who are offering the templates that you have bought and it doesnt look good, look at this link. http://www.besthostratings.com/web-h...view-comments-
            6007.html

i will be passing this info onto vh as i dont think they should be offering something on there site which is clearly mis leading customers. i must be like alot of others who thought that these templates come from bv and this is not the case. i would not move your website to this company stay with bv, maybe if enough people ask they (bv) will put a flash template on them selves.
            Debby

Comment

VH hosts anytype of sites, not only BlueVoda built ones. There is no limitation to what you use to build your site. You can use DW, EW, FP, and of course Flash sites.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X