Links dont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links dont work

We have just published our website www.bestwear.co.uk, the problem is that our links dont work on aol and internet explorer. It works on Mozilla and Netscape, do you know what the problem is?

Re: Links dont work

sorry wrong section....

Comment

Originally posted by Africanus
      We have just published our website www.bestwear.co.uk, the problem is that our links dont work on aol and internet explorer. It works on Mozilla and Netscape, do you know what the problem is?
      Your links work ok on IE
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

so its our computer?

Comment

Can't say. However the links work
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I forgot to mention did you go to the first page, because I know that the links on the first page work.

Is it possible to try just one more page ( any other page except home)like for example menswear and try clicking the links in the middle of the page, these are the links that dont work.

You see I have two types of links some are normal links which are on the first page and are also featured on the left hand side on all the other pages. The others are HTML script which are placed in the middle of the pages (except for home).

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Africanus
              Thanks for your reply. Sorry I forgot to mention did you go to the first page, because I know that the links on the first page work.

Is it possible to try just one more page ( any other page except home)like for example menswear and try clicking the links in the middle of the page, these are the links that dont work.

You see I have two types of links some are normal links which are on the first page and are also featured on the left hand side on all the other pages. The others are HTML script which are placed in the middle of the pages (except for home).

Thanks for the help.
              were you asking about the link under Meanswear word ??
              that is because your code are not correct, you can corect it by add > at the end of every <font size = "4" face= "Bimini"
              this is one your code:
              HTML Code:
              <font size = "4" face= "Bimini"
              <a href='http://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/AFClick.asp?affiliateID=35635&merchantID=887&programmeID=2736&mediaID=0&tracking=&url=' style="text-decoration:none" >Clermont Direct</a></font>
              has to be:
              HTML Code:
              <font size = "4" face= "Bimini">
              <a href='http://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/AFClick.asp?affiliateID=35635&merchantID=887&programmeID=2736&mediaID=0&tracking=&url=' style="text-decoration:none" >Clermont Direct</a></font>
              or actually you can create the same link without placing another html script in your page, just write the word Clermont Direct, Justhom.com etc. in your page and on the link you tipe your affiliate link http://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/A...&tracking=&url=

Hope can help
              Nyoman

Comment

Nice one, you solved the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X