Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble shifting a form on a page

Hi,
    When i try to change the position of a form on a page, the fields change relative position, even when I have the whole form grouped. Any ideas?
    Thank you
    Richard

Re: Trouble shifting a form on a page

can you send us a link, but make sure all items are within the outside boundaries of the form.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

This is the link to one of the pages with a form that I have trouble moving around in BV. It is the form on the bottom of the page.
      www.freeworkshops.com.au/self_defence.php

Comment

Usually this happens (rarely) when, for some reason, you have more layers or forms in your page and the software internal object arrays attributes one of the form objects to another layer,

OR

if you have locked one of the fields, and the other not, in which case the locked one doesn't move.

In the first case, there is nothing you can do, you need to delete the form and rebuild it. Or, simply, enlarge the form, and then move one object at a time.

In the second case, simply unlock the objects.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X