clone-page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clone-page

Can someone please explain clone-page for me. I am trying to add kind-of sub page to an existing page.
    Thanks

Re: clone-page

a clone page is a mirror of the page you are looking at. usually you clone a page so that you dont have to reestablish headers, nav bars and footers.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks so much for the reply.
      Another question please; I found it difficult to have sub page within a page, can you help?

Comment

can you clarify what you mean by a sub page within a page?
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

When you click on a navigation box in the home page, it suppose to open the window within the page, I don't know how to connect it to be able to open without going outside the page
          Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Comment

Hi,
            I just looked at you site the 10th times today, and I like the way you can click on your navigation box (ie.about-us) and still see the navigation box on top

Comment

when you are linking where it says target, you can choose if the page will open in the same window or a new window. if you want the page to open in the same window you don't have to choose anything or choose self. if you want it to open in a new window then choose blank. Thank you for your kind remarks, hope we can help you out.
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I got a question for you "mrmagoo144" .... You seem to undertand this prerty well...
                Is it the same thing cloning a page and "save as" function? You just have to change the name of the page when you save it in your file, right?

Thanks 4 any input...

Comment

yes you can open your index page, use the header, and nav menu and footer if you want, save as aboutus and then you will have the same page with another name. thank you for the compliment.
                  mrmagoo144
                  www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Another question....different subject:
                    Can i use light box function to display text instead of pictures....to be able to show "previous" "next" etc

thanks again

Comment

not sure. try it - just make the text an image and then you can enter it into the light box.
                      mrmagoo144
                      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                      X