Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got so far then got stuck......!!!

Hi kind helpers...
    I have amended/modified a Soholaunch template in Dreamweaver CS4 and re-saved it. I have tried to use it as a template for my pages but I am getting an error message stating that it is not suitable to use.
    Can anybody tell me please, what format I ned to save the amended template as so Soholaunch will recognize it.

Cheers in advance.

Re: got so far then got stuck......!!!

Hello,

Make sure your index.html file is indeed called index.html (not index.htm or some other variation). Also make sure that the index file contains the content pound variable (look for #CONTENT#). These two things are necessary for the template to work properly.

Chris
    Soholaunch Tech Team
    sigpic
    Chris Neitzer
    Soholaunch| Website Builder for Business

Comment

Re: template hell....simple change gone wrong..

Hi Chris, thanks for coming back to me.

I have to be honest though and say I'm none the wiser. I have managed to change my template and have the zipped folder in A templates folder. I've uploaded the folder to Soho but it still says that the format is incorrect. Is their a specific folder in which to locate the new info. I have only change the middle header image....nothing else..it's so fustrating.

I do not know what you mean ref the #CONTENT#..?? and should the index.html be the name of the zipped file?

Thanks again for being so patient..

Cheers

Paul.

Comment

Working...
      X