Publishing Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Wrong

I have just created a website: www.pswerehere.com The pages all are correct on my computer and publish successfully. However, when I look at the website on the Internet (using IE) the names on the menu buttons are not always correct. I am especially having trouble with the "Go Back" button on the services page. What would cause this to occur? I have re-pubished every page- and still no help.

Re: Publishing Wrong

On the menu bar and go buttons. Are you trying to copy the nav bar and go button from a different page and pasting it on another. I found that makes things go bizerk eventhough they look fine on your BV builder. If so try deleting that button and make a NEW one.

Comment

That's EXACTLY what I did. I will try the "type it in separately method" immediately. I would've NEVER figured this one out on my own. You're a life saver.

Comment

Originally posted by bcnyman View Post
        I will try the "type it in separately method"
        Hope it helps cause I know how frustrating it can be after a few hours of struggling w/ the thing. But just be aware that it's copying the button itself that is the problem and not so much the text on the url (button properties) Add your buttons from the toolbars instead of copying them from a similiar page. Some shortcuts seem to be circles, don't know why.

Comment

Working...
        X