Soholaunch compatible with Macbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch compatible with Macbook?

I designed my website using Bluevoda a few years ago, but then switched from a PC to Macbook, not realizing Bluevoda is a window-based application. Two questions: 1) Since Soholaunch is designed online, I assume it should not matter that I'm using a Macbook, right?! May seem naive to ask...but yes I'm naive. I don't want to switch from Vodahost (esp since I've committed to 2 more years). 2) Can I customize the look of my pages like background color, font styles & colors, rearrange placement of photos, etc? My business is crafts and the soholaunch templates are not creative enough for my taste.
    If you take a glance at my website thru Bluevoda, do you think I can even remotely capture the feel of my site using Soholaunch?

Thank you for any and all feedback.

Lori
    www.loribelledesigns.com

Re: Soholaunch compatible with Macbook?

just to simplify my inquiry... confirm that my macbook would work better with Soholaunch vs. Bluevoda, and can I customize Soholaunch pages to match my current webpage style.
    Lori
    www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

Re: Soholaunch compatible with Macbook?

I found answer to custom template question (just had to look at tutorial, duh). And I am pretty confident that the online website design with Soholaunch will allow me to use my macbook. Things sometime look clearer in the morning. :)
      Lori
      www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

Working...
      X