Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin section in control panel for guestbook

Domain: www.moorookanimalshelter.com

I created a guestbook for this site yesterday.

Apparently I can access the guestbook from the control panel in an admin section. I dont have an admin secton in my control panel ... can anyone help with this pleases?

thanks
    Helen

Re: Admin section in control panel for guestbook

The guest book admin link is underneath your guest book posts & this is all part of the same guestbook.php file. There isn't a separate admin page for this. Must admit that i am not quite sure why the choice is there to have the link showing or not, as i don't think there is any other way the edit post unless this link is used.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Admin section in control panel for guestbook

There is: knowing how the php script is named, place in your browser favorites the URL. If, in example, you have kept the default name "guestbook.php", use the URL http://www.yourdomain.com/guestbook.php" and add it to your favorites.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X