Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updating issue

Hi,

I am having a problem in updating my website. I made it successfully recently, and I was really happy about it.

I had some feedback from friends telling me to change couple of things. Which I did.

Now I would like to change the Index page.

So I made it again and published it under Index. It doesn't work. We should have a metalic white logo over a black background and by cliking on the logo you should be redirected to ...news2.html etc...

So I tried to delete in blueFTP all the files and puplish all the new pages again...nothing more... Still the old index page...

any Idea????

Re: updating issue

Got a white/silver A logo with the centre bar missing coming up with a link to http://www.askyachtdesign.com/news.html Is this the new page & the link needs changing?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I can see the index page with upside down V logo and after the logo is click

Not Found
      The requested URL /news.html was not found on this server.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

have you published this page
      http://www.askyachtdesign.com/news.html ?

Comment

lol . one is A, one is upside down V .
        People do translate and see things differently!
        I think you a more correct cause the domain start with "Ask"

Comment

looks like an upside down V to me A has a line through the middle also there is not a link working on your pages back to the home page
          Two Cats
          www.magicpallete.com
          www.chapartipoodles.com

Comment

Working...
          X