Code Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Problem.

I have completed my 1st (Simple) Web Page and am using it on a 'Freebie' Site, ie a Page that is included with my Internet Account.

What is required with this is to Upload an 'HTML' File and because I got completely lost, I previewed my completed page and then extracted the Source Code which I used for this HTML File, and I uploaded this.

The Page seems to be fine, but, because I had added a few lines of HTML which was supposed to add a Counter, which, surprise, surprise worked, I checked the File with some internet checking system I stumbled across, and this indicated that there were some errors.

As this is all 'Greek' to me, I certainly would appreciate if someone could correct the errors for me. I could either publish them on this forum, or I could send them to an E-Mail Address if this is preferable.

Many Thanks.

Re: Code Problem.

Please note that BV is a free website builder, but is intended for use on Vodahost Servers. Indeed, in ALL Bluevoda download links, it is clearly stated that you will need a Vodahost Account to publish. Some of the code generated when publishing, and some internal functions, will NOT work on other servers. Simple pages might work, more complex ones, that make use of these functions, will not. So please don't try to correct what is on purpose not working.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Code Problem.

I am working on a complex site for a local Business, but I certainly would not use a Program which could not generate correct Code, which is why I used my Home Page as a Trial.

Thank you for the reply anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X