Can I have your comments please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have your comments please?

Think I am about 90% finished on this website, would appreciate any comments please.

Thank you!

www.juliansaunders.org.uk

Re: Can I have your comments please?

Sites got a good feel to it. Bit slow/jerky on loading for 1st time visitors with the large images. Especially the 950kb background image.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Nice looking site. Well done.

Your Page titles however MUST be different on every page and reflect what each page is about. and you MUST remove ALL of these keywords:

<meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Mobile DJ, Hire, Mobile Disco, Mobile Discos, Wedding DJ, Wedding Disco, Wedding Discos, Disc Jockey, Jockeys, Corporate Entertainment, Civil Partnership, Birthday, Anniversary, School Prom, Christmas Party, Corporate DJ, Corporate host, Radio Presenter, Radio, Mobile DJ Leicestershire, Mobile DJ Nottinghamshire, Mobile DJ Derbyshire, Mobile DJ Warwickshire, DJ Leicestershire, DJ Nottinghamshire, DJ Derbyshire, DJ Warwickshire, DJ East Midlands, DJ West Midlands, DJ Midlands, Disco Hire Midlands, Radio DJ, Radio Jock, DJ Leicester, DJ Nottingham, DJ Derby, DJ Warwick">

This is just spamming and will not be tolerated by the search engines... In other words.. expect to go down .. not up the search engines.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hello,
        I started reading and though..I'm not going to like this. I started thinking it could be worded more professionally but then the more I went on to read the more I changed my mind and thought it actually came across as very honest and makes you sound really genuine. The pages were slow to load but so is my PC so that could be me. I agree titles at the top of pages would be better, I was confused at one point that I was reading the same page twice but I wasn't. From a Joe Bloggs point of view, if I needed a DJ, I would think you sound perfect. I didn't spot any spelling mistakes and all the links I tried worked. Good job!
        Sally
        www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
        info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

Working...
        X