Google Ranking Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Ranking Question

Please do a google search for me for - lonely object - and let me know where my website www.lonelyobject.com comes - I appear to be on the 1st page at number 1 to 3 for the past week or so.

I have not " optimised " my site as yet - can someone enlighten me as to how my little website can be so high on the rankings ?

Or is it just good luck as opposed to planning or use of an unusual domain name ?

thanks in advance for any comments

happy monday to all :)

m

Re: Google Ranking Question

I assume your not entering lonelyobject as a search with the se's, as this is unique to you & would be very surprised if you wasnt number 1. But! only visitors that know this name will find you.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Google Ranking Question

Chris is right iif you are searching for lonelyobject.com;
      your site will appear as no one.

But how many people on this planet know the name of your site?

They will probably be making a search for one of the following tag lines which describes your site, i.e.

"Bric-a-brac 3. chinesebox. froggy. oldplate. *****. spoonholder. brazilashtray. fab dad. timber tealight. union jack tray. small mug. magic glasses."

I did a search for "spoon-holder" and your website is nowhere in site in the top five pages.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X