new site for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new site for review

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at site building. Almost everything is in place with the exception of a page under construction and figuring out how to place advertising. Hope it works
    thanks in advance

Michelle
    Michelle Mor

Re: new site for review

Real nice looking site. The only slight thing that feels strange is that it feels odd using the menu on the right & reading the result on the left. It almost feels like the Hebrew influence has kicked in, or your left handed.
    But besides that, & my odd quirks, its a great looking site.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Wow, thanks a lot - I never even realized that I had done that - must be all the years of teaching English to Hebrew speakers. But you are right this is something that I will have to change.
      thanks for the reply though
      Michelle
      Michelle Mor

Comment

you need to check ur site over... for a start look at this page the text overlaps.. i saw similar for a button aswell... http://www.rawenglish.net/wslevel5.html

Comment

....yes, and if there are 2 professions whose websites really MUST have text that is 100% pefect, grammatically & with no typos, they are Lawyers & English Teachers! You need to check thoroughly these 2 aspects. For example:
          Home: the reading process is meaningless. (1 word)
          About Me:
          I realized that I, like many others,............... that the lesson was over..............dreamed of as a student teacher? On the right side of this page you have some text highlighted in beige, but it stops half way down?? ...with other overworked (1 word) English teachers
          Worksheets
          Level 1: materials that go with each worksheet can be found (this error is repeated on the other worksheet pages)
          Lesson Plans-animals: 5. Students should practise writing the letter
          9. make sure to first explain the work page - "split infinitive"! Either....first to explain... or to explain first

Sorry but I don't have time to go through the rest....I think it would be a good investment of your time to check everything?
          But.....great design & super layout...with the little tweaks already mentioned by others you'll end up with a really nice site....good luck,
          david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
          X