Guestbook error404

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guestbook error404

I have a new web account www.sabirdquiz.com. I have added a guest book to my index page. It has published correctly and I can add data to the guest book on-line - and submit. But no mail is sent to me. At the end of the guest book there is a message - Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for ./guestbookdb.php in /home/sabirdin/public_html/guestbook.php on line 235. The [funcion.filesize] is a hyperlink which if followed results in the following error message - Not Found. The requested URL /function.filesize was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can find no reference to these errors in the knowledge base. Please help.

Re: Guestbook error404

I have exactly the same problem.
    Been sitting here for 6 hours now trying to get a simple thing like a guestbook to function properly.

I note that this post was first submitted in January and yet no reply from the moderators - the guys with the knowledge.

As for the guestbook, I noticed there are hundreds of different instructions given. The video tutorial is also [by the looks of it] outdated.

How must we now operate our websites????

This is not on, we need replies. And proper ones too.

Comment

Re: Guestbook error404

As long as you provide correct info:
      Guestbook URL ?
      Iframe name ?
      PHP script name ?

And, please note that this forum is a volunteer work, so next time you are not exactly polite, I will have to delete your post.

The error message is most probably due to a server PHP setting that disallows the specific function, but who can say without seeing it ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X