autoresponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autoresponder

My autoresponder message is vital to my sales pitch, but it keeps ending up in the Bulk Mail folder. I can't think of what keywords I could be using to cause this (no exclamation points, free, etc.)...

Is there some kind of tool to use to explain how my message must be changed to end up in the Inbox?

Thank you...

Re: autoresponder

Originally posted by evolutiontrilogy
    My autoresponder message is vital to my sales pitch, but it keeps ending up in the Bulk Mail folder. I can't think of what keywords I could be using to cause this (no exclamation points, free, etc.)...

Is there some kind of tool to use to explain how my message must be changed to end up in the Inbox?

Thank you...
    Make sure to have "subject" and "from" Some antispam programs will consider spam any email with the "from" not being a real name
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X