X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Static?

So.. My first question was,

"My domain name is "paduapadua.com"
    My Problem is when visiting my site the page gets cut off.
    You can only view my page fully if your at a high resolution. I want the page to automaticaly adjust no matter what resolution one may have set on there computer. If you go to anyother website no matter what resolution your computer may be at you can look at it fully my adjusting the slide bars. my page however gts cut off. view my page at different resolutions to understand. Please Help Me!"

The Answer to that was,

"BV pages are static pages, meaning they will display at what ever you set the page dimensions at when you build the page. The other sites you are talking about are non-static pages thus adjusting to the users display settings. The only thing you can do to insure that your pages will display on most computers without side scroll is to set the width under 1000, I always set it at 980.
    __________________ReguardsEd"

Thank You Ed!

My new question is, Is there any upgrade available that I can purchase, or any way possible to make my page a non-static page? It's just that I want my page to appear as professional as possible and it just seems that by having this problem with the "static and non-static" deal is kind of poor thinking on blue vodas part?? Any Suggestions?

Re: Non-Static?

Not with BV unless you are very accomplished with html & css scripting. There is a link here to get you started.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X