Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form notification emails marked as "spam".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form notification emails marked as "spam".

Hi All,

Any ideas as to why all my notification emails from website form submissions come to my email address marked as "spam".

I receive them fine because I have turned off the Outlook feature that sends spam to your junk mail box but obviously I would prefer to leave that feature on.

Is there some kind of setting in the form itself that I have done wrong?

Here is an example ofone of the forms that are marked as spam FORM

Appreciate your help.
    Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
    www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Re: Form notification emails marked as "spam".

It is not a form issue.

Is the email address where you receive the mail within your own domain ?
    If not, some ISP's will mark the mail as spam because they see the sender domain and the sender email address domain different.

If yes, are you using the same email address as "visitor"'s email ? In that case some ISP's mark mails as spam (because usually spammers use your own email address as sender, so those cases are considered spam).

In any case, add the email address you are using to your Outlook Express email addresses list.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Form notification emails marked as "spam".

Yes, it is within my own domain.

If I am understanding you correctly, I already do have all the email addresses in my Outlook eg.

admin@mysitename.com
      feedback@mysitename.com
      enquiry@mysitename.com

They are all set up to go to Outlook. Or do you mean set them up as in add them to my "business contacts" or something?

When I am testing the forms I use my hotmail email account.
      Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
      www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Comment

Working...
      X