Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple question help with advanced form

Hi I have some problemns with making forms and need some help

1 - trying to set a form where someone puts into their data then goes to the next page and submits moreinformtion before submitting the whole form to me.
    How do I do that?
    2- I am trying to create another form where people will need to put their date of birth down. If the is under 16 years of age I would like a thing to come underneath it saying u under age and need parent consint.

how do i do this??
    3 - when people entering in their address I want it so if their mailing address is the same all their have to do is click the mailing address the same and it will autofill in for the customer.

last but not least -

how do i make a rule that a tick box needs to be tick so the person submitting the form knows and I know that they have read the terms and services.

please help me with this advanced form question

Re: multiple question help with advanced form

1. This requires a multipage form. Have a look at Multipage Form Tutorial

2. This requires Yavascript. Or, simply add a drop down with ages, and set the value to be greater than 16 or give an alert

3. This requires Javascript, you will have to code it yourself.

4. There are many script that you can use for this. Here is one: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...acceptterm.htm
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X