new website help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new website help

i purchase a voda account about a week ago or so when you all were giving them for $30 off price for march sell ,but i didnt get around to trying to publish my first page untill to day but when i tryed it would not let me ,

and in my blue web builder my servers numbers does not show up, when i try to publish it ,this is what you all sent to me in my email from you all

ns9.vodahost.com70.86.134.194ns10.vodahost.com70.8 6.134.195

$30 0ff it came with a free domain name!

Re: new website help

can i please get some help voda host ?

thaink you in advance!

Comment

Whenever I have seen this problem in the forum the advice has been to download the latest version of BlueVoda. You can get it here:

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1

If this doesn't solve your problem - come right back and request help again :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Amanda is quite correct: Vodahost s growing fast, and almost once a month (or even sooner) one more server is added. Since server IP address is only obtained when the server actually goes in service, this IP can only be implemented in Bluevoda and BlueFTP at that moment. That's why if you have downloaded BV 3 or more weeks ago, you must download the last version.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X