This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching from BV to Soholaunch

I am about to publish a website that I created in BV and am planning on doing a few more websites but want to try out Soholaunch now. Do I need to register a new domain name first and then use that one to use Soholaunch? I believe my initial domain is what you mean when you say -
    "If you already have a website on your main "root" account." which is my initial BV website...
    I don't want to recreate my initial website in Soholaunch but that is the domain that comes up when I go into "install Soholaunch". I don't want to mess anything up. You also advise - "You can not install Soholaunch on a directory that already has a website on it. Soholaunch requires a clean directory." Does that mean the new domain/website is the "clean directory"? You also say - "You can only have one installation of Soholaunch per account." Is the new domain the "new account" or can I only have one domain on Soholaunch versus multiple on BV? I'm just confused about "root", "directory", "account" etc. and what I need before I try and download Soholaunch for additional websites. Please advise.
    My initial BV website is askandieamerson.com.
    Thanks for your help!

Re: Switching from BV to Soholaunch

Hi,

I had the same question. So i read some of the threads which already contains the answer. Answer is YES.

You can only install 1 soholaunch per account. You can install onto your sub-directory which is different from your main directory.

Hence your orginal account is not destroyed and your new website(soholaunch) can be in the subdirectory

Comment

Working...
    X