Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website redirecting

Hi all.

The website I created has been working fine up till now www.youngmitsubishi.com , the site shows up first on a search and our homepage (index) is the link, however, when you click on the link it doesn't take you to our home page but rather goes to a redirecting site. Have tried running virus scan, malware/spyware programs. Also looked in cpanel for redirects and there are none. My site has been hijacked!. I recently updated the site. Need help please.

Critter

Re: Website redirecting

You haven't change the DNS.

Comment

Thanks WSBlue.
      The thing is that I have had this website up and running for well over 12 months and working fine. Everything was in order until yesterday so why do I now need to change DNS now?
      Critter

Comment

sounds to me like you let something run out.. domain? or hosting bill?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks Ramsey.
          I have a direct debit set up for payment of domain/hosting and are paid up to 2/11/2011.
          Thanks

Comment

Don'ìt know why BUT your DNS in fact are pointing to the standard DNSs instead of the correct ones of your account. So, you should submit a support ticket to VH to have this clarified.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval Design I have sent a ticket as you suggested.
              Thanks for help so far.

critter

Comment

Working...
              X