MP3 to image link without opening a new window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 to image link without opening a new window

Good day, I can link an image to an MP3 file via the link button but I am unable to just play a short MP3 without opening another window. I would just like the MP3 to play on click (in the background, without changing the page view) - I have tried installing multiple MP3's on the page but they all play together on previewing the page - despite taking off the autoplay (or any other setting). I need to link approx 20 short audio files per page.
    Please help

Re: MP3 to image link without opening a new window

You could have your MP3 files open in an iframe similar to Navals page at this link
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation Chris, still not happy. I have an educational site www.sabirdquiz.com - at which I would like to have correct or incorrect / multiple choice questions. I have managed to achieve a work-around via tick boxes, but am not happy. Ideally I would like to add up correct answers on each page to track visitors progress with learning from the site. I would also like to offer multiple choice answers that play a "correct" or "incorrect" sound bite. Can you offer any assistance on achieving the above? Jenny

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation Chris, still not happy. I have an educational site www.sabirdquiz.com - at which I would like to have correct or incorrect / multiple choice questions. I have managed to achieve a work-around via tick boxes, but am not happy. Ideally I would like to add up correct answers on each page to track visitors progress with learning from the site. I would also like to offer multiple choice answers that play a "correct" or "incorrect" sound bite. Can you offer any assistance on achieving the above? Jenny

Comment

You would need either a bespoke script for this one or possibly a multiple choice script. Pop a seach in on google for "multiple choice script".
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Many thanks Chris, www.javascriptkit.com works a dream. Easy to slot into BV and easy to change. Jenny

Comment

Working...
            X