adding an editbox to a form already made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding an editbox to a form already made

i have a form made already. it has 26 editboxes, numbered 1 through 26. i need to add a email editbox and when i do this it comes out editbox 27, but i need to put this next to edit box 7. i want the tab to follow the flow and not jump over the email field. what do i have to do to achieve this?
    thanks as usual.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: adding an editbox to a form already made

point to the fields > click right > and click Move To Front starting from top fields.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
      i have a form made already. it has 26 edit-boxes, numbered 1 through 26. i need to add a email edit-box and when i do this it comes out edit-box 27, but i need to put this next to edit box 7. i want the tab to follow the flow and not jump over the email field. what do i have to do to achieve this?
      thanks as usual.
      You will have to insert the new edit box field & re-number the fields from 7 to 27 via each individual edit fields properties area "tab index". So enter 7 in this box for your new edit box & so on for every edit box after this.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Or, as WS said:

1. Insert the new editobox.

2. Please it where you need it to be.

3. Starting from the first one and repeating for all fields, from the first to the last, Right Click each field and select Move to Front.

This will set both the tab order and the fields order in the code correctly.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks a bunch
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X