Manditory fields and update problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manditory fields and update problem

I have put up a form for our secret agents holiday club. The problem is i can't seem to get the manditory fields to work and you can still send in only half filled in forms or blank forms. Also when I have tried to up date the form and publish it although the form says it is published I still keep getting the old form coming up when I look online. Can anone see what I am doing wrong please?
    the form url is:

Thanks
    Ruth

www.mowcopchurch.com

Re: Manditory fields and update problem

go to the field > mouse click right > Properties > Validate > check Data Required (fill in minimun character ) .
    you may also check on Custom Error Message and fill in Display Name like Name Missing and so on !

Comment

Thanks for your reply, have done all those things already, so must be missing something or doing something wromg somewhere....any ideas?
      Thanks Ruth

Comment

May be you didn't do Data length and fill in the Minimum . . .

Comment

the reason why it will not work is you must have all the text and fields inside the form. when i looked at your form, the word wednesday is outside and dont forget is outside but on the line.remeber that you must have all the text and fields inside the form for it to work correctly. try openning up the border and it probably will work if you did use the validation
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks for your reply...I have moved the word Wednesday back into the form field but it still is allowing me to send half completed forms... :(
            Any more ideas on what I am doing wrong?
            Ruth

Comment

ok have re-done the whole form and it now works! Thanks for everyone's help. :)

Comment

Hi!
                I am having a problem with the form that I have used for the last 4 years without a problem until I changed 2 numbers for the copyright field at the beginning of the month and now there are only 2 fields that will allow information to be entered. I get the thank you page fine, but that really doesn't help when you depend on all of the information. I re-created the form but that doesn't seem to have helped. Our website is www.oldenburgandcompany.com and our form is at www.oldenburgandcompany.com/formpage1.html Can you please take a look at it and see what has happened and how I can fix it? I'd truly appreciate it!
                Pam

Comment

Please don't make multiple posts on the same issue / topic.
                  Your answer: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...tml#post339178
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X