X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do a payment page?

Hello,

I'm on the trial version of Blue Voda.
    How should I proceed to have a payment page?

Thank you very much

Claire

Re: How to do a payment page?

Claire, we really need a little more details please. Can you elaborate what you mean exactly?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Sorry,

I'd need to create a new website with a payment page for my business. I was just wondering if I could do that easily with Blue Voda (and have a secured page! ) or if I had to start from scratch ?

Thank you very much.

Claire

Comment

Ok, but are we talking a shopping cart? do you have lots of products/services or are you talking about a one off payment button? whatever you want all is possible, but when you are ready to actually add it if you want help we will need to know exactly what you are trying to achieve.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.
          I will sell two products online. How can I proceed to do so ?

Thanks,

Claire

Comment

If it's just the two products than there is no need at all for a cart or anything complex like that. You can have a simple code which you could get from a third party host such as paypal, or even use the paypal buttons built into BV to set this up.

If you haven't built your site yet I would say leave this until the end when you are ready. If you are wanting help to do this right now and the site is complete give us a shout.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help !

Claire

Comment

You're welcome. Come back when the site is complete because the payment thing can be added last very easily and we can guide you through it then.

Comment

One more question, is this payment page set up included in the monthly fee I need to pay to publish the website ?
                  Thank you very much.

Claire

Comment

Your monthly fee you have paid is for hosting. You can add anything that the builder is capable of for free. You can even add most outside programs to the builder for free if you hunt about on the internet so don't worry this won't cost you anything.

The only cost involved with internet payment is processing the money. For example if you take payment through Paypal you will pay a small fee on every payment received. This is standard worldwide though and no way out of that.

Comment

Think I might get back to you when I'm at this stage !
                      Thank you very much for your help !

Comment

Working...
                      X