Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages not showing up?

Hi everyone,

I was updating pages on my website in the BV Builder and I published them - each time it said it published successfully.

However, when I go to see the update website, the old pages are still the only ones there. I tried clearing my cache, using a different computer, etc.

For example, I renamed my contact page contact.php rather than contactus.php - and even when I try to go directly to that page I cannot.

The updated pages have 'get-it-done@mytbcgroup.com' as the email on the footer of the page... Can anyone check it out and see if you see these updated pages or maybe some idea why this is happening?

Thanks!
    www.mytbcgroup.com

Re: Pages not showing up?

do you have the option at the bottom "publish all pages" selected. is this a main site or an add on. are you publishing to public_html? check these out.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Okay, I have the "Publish all files" chosen, it is the main site, and I am publishing to "public_html/mytbcgroup.com"

Thanks!

Comment

this page is Not Found http://www.mytbcgroup.com/success.html
        have you publised it or created the URL in the Form properties yet?
        after sent from here http://www.mytbcgroup.com/contactus.php

Please advise how you insert the Google Map? Thanks

Comment

WSBlue - yes, I've created the success page, it just, along with the others I've updated, is not showing up.

As for the map - just go to Google Maps, type in your location, then click the link button - it will give you an option to embed some html into your website - you can even customize it a bit

Comment

is this your Form name TBCG Contact Form?
            try using lower case and underscrore:
            tbcg_contact_form

Comment

Okay, so I tried making a new page at www.mytbcgroup.com/test.html
              and still nothing is showing up. To test it, I posted the same page at another one of my add-on domains and it worked fine?

Do I need to be doing something differently since it is my main domain?

Also, I am getting this error in my web browser:

The webpage cannot be found

DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken.

Comment

if you have this as your main site and you do not have a special folder set up in your public_html directory, then you do not need the extension after the public_html. for example, when i publish to my main site, i do not put and extension after the public_html, but when i publish to one of my add on domains, then i put that domain name after the public_html.
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Your http://www.mytbcgroup.com/contact.php seems to be fine. (Sent an email to you as test) But you need to go into the form properties & change the forms success page url to php & not html. This might be the same for the error page.
                  Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                  X