This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opt In Email Free Leads

I ran across this site *************** that will send your site to thousands of paypal members for 12 bux. Plus they give you 10,000 free leads.

I sent out a mailing of one of my sites this morning. I hope it brings me the traffic I need.

Re: Opt In Email Free Leads

The above is a 100% Complete Scam that is designed to deceive and trap begginners....Avoid it!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for that Vodahost, there are so many shysters out there.
      Bruce Hewitt
      YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
      IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
      http://www.thebabydolls.biz
      bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

LOLOL....Nothing is Free -- except Blue Voda Website Builder !!!!!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

well what about other opt-in email lists do you know any that works?

Comment

Be very careful with the opt-in email lists - all that mail goes to spam folders - and, yes, a very very small percentage of people look at some of it.

Instead, slowly but surely, build your own email campaign from your customers and those who email you through your site.

Guess where you'll get more responses?

Yep - from your own small list that keeps growing. This is "targetted" marketing - and much more worthwhile - even if it does take time!
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

thanks bethers for the info how long have you been doing this internet marketing?

Comment

rinahearts,
                I was sent to classes and seminars to do internet marketing on a group of motel websites a LONG time ago - and have been keeping up with it since. I started building my own websites a few years ago (which is entirely different from doing seo and sem - but seo and sem have to be part of all websites to be successful).

I just started switching my own websites over to BV this past spring - what a great host! and great website builder!
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                  Be very careful with the opt-in email lists - all that mail goes to spam folders - and, yes, a very very small percentage of people look at some of it.

Instead, slowly but surely, build your own email campaign from your customers and those who email you through your site.

Guess where you'll get more responses?

Yep - from your own small list that keeps growing. This is "targetted" marketing - and much more worthwhile - even if it does take time!
                  The rules continue to change.

I have over 220,000 current "opt-in" persmission-based, personally collected (or compiled from my own efforts) email addresses, and what was a very successful program 3 months ago is now costing me quite a pretty penny, Beth....and it is slated for another MAJOR revision soon!
                  You can view some of the "headlines" and previous discussions about the recent "developments" with AOL, Google, and Yahoo! in particular, and how they are now charging for email delivery to their "Community" regardless of whether the customer expects it or depends on it (not just for Merchants sending newsletters, but also including Invoices from Doctors, for example!).

Beth's advice to start personal and start small is wise: collect them everywhere you can, and try to hand a business card or something else at the same time, for better recognition when they receive your email. And, put your website on everything as well.

Comment

I reckon anything that relies on a list other than the list you developed through your website, is a bloody rip-off.

Comment

The requirement for the 'opt-in" has strangely masked a potential market in my opinion. It's very difficult to find a truly honest service like this, or even if you do find one, chances are it's poorly managed.

This topic caught my eye and it made me think of a site I came across two years ago. stange, but I wrote down their URl on juiceyfruit wrapper all those years ago...AND I STILL GOT IT! Woooot!

Opt-in Advertising Services for Advertisers and Publishers
                      ---They use co-registration to drive campaigns....I personally would say this could work great for an online magazine website, seeing as how you would have a subscriber base, and this type of integration would seem more fitting, keeping the "feel" of the site as an online magazine rather than another website.

Here is there pdf to learn more about this, and their link to flash demo page which visually describes how it works and what is involved:

This was I believe the only site I found like this soo long ago that I knew had potential, and now I think I am goin to look into this area again to see if its gotten crazy again or what.

two cents
                      Robert
                      www.GraphXntrix.com
                      Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Originally posted by cheryl20
                        I ran across this site *************** that will send your site to thousands of paypal members for 12 bux. Plus they give you 10,000 free leads.

I sent out a mailing of one of my sites this morning. I hope it brings me the traffic I need.

It would be intereting to hear whether you did get any sales?

Comment

Let me guess......would you happen to be somehow connected to this SPAM-SCAM???

Maybe registering with a new name helps? Or, if your (first-time) question is a valid musing, don't you think the proactive protection VodaHost offers clients and guests is worthy for your further consideration in totality?

Comment

Working...
                          X