Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First attempt at building

Hi Everyone,
    Any comments on the site most welcome. Very basic and seems to be a bit different. Spent a bit of time reading through the community forums trying to gleen whatever I could. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Des
    www.debsvegiepatch.com

Re: First attempt at building

hello; love the layout and navigation of site. well done. simple and staight forward. good job. problems:
    1. your form is not working correctly. when i put my name in the name box i get an error message that only text is allowed. that is what i put, just text. could not get further than that as kept getting error message.
    2. your sell page does not tell how to buy the product. not sure why you would not have a pay pal button for people to buy but that is your business, but i would do that. the least you can do is tell us to contact you by phone as done on your faq page
    good job.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Real nice looking site. Ditto with needing a way of payment.
      Seems like you need a fail & success page for your email. I sent one called test.
      Also didn't see a place for a return email address to go.
      But bedside's that, great job.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Des,
        I too think the site is great.....I don't see a Paypal problem since you're asking people to pay on delivery, as I understand it?
        & ditto re. the contact form
        good luck - nice idea too - loved the kids page
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi Des,

Very nicely done. Congratulations.

As a means to hold on to your viewer's stay at your website longer, you may want to consider adding:

A tour of the orchards-Photo Gallery

A health tour on the nutritional benefits of the fruits and Veggies-Viamins, minerals and trace elements etc.

Good luck on your venture.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi,
            Thank you all and appreciate your comments, have made some of the changes already. It is always good to have someone else look at our work as they will see things that aren't obvious to ourself. Thanks again and look forward to future help.

Des
            www.debsvegiepatch.com

Comment

Working...
            X