Animating page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animating page

Hi, is it possible to make the character in my logo move around the page or is that to hi tec, thanks Pete.
    www.grimebusters.biz

Re: Animating page

i dont see the man you want to move around. but no you can have any animation that you want. as per my home page you can see the guy climbing the wall:
    www.videopostcards.info
    if you need some help to do this just contact me through my website.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Your logo is too high - I just caught a glimpse of the Ghostbuster character & was able to drag it down..............
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I looked at your home page and see the mans picture moving from one place to another but not what I was hoping for.
        By animation I thought the character would move limbs as well,
        thanks, Pete.

Comment

you can have anything you want with animation. legs, arms, head, shaking hands etc.... depends on what you are looking for.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

How does one do this...is there a program you use. I am a beginner & would like to know more about animating a figure on a web page but have no clue where to begin.
            Monty

Comment

there is a hugh selection to choose from, but just google free animation software programs and you will a lot. there are some free ones and some costly programs available. good luck
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
              X