soholaunch vs. bv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soholaunch vs. bv

i'm just wondering if it is feasible to do something with bv or soho like what happens when you click in the "register" link at the bottom of this page, www.successmartialarts.com.au/superfoot.html

than you
    richard

Re: soholaunch vs. bv

i would use bv. more lattitude with graphics, video etc... very easy to do the form etc.... let us know if we can help.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

So I use the form wizard, correct? and can I get them to pay through the form, as in the example at www.successmartialarts.com.au/superfoot.html ?

Comment

If you want people to register to your site, use the BV built in Login tools.

Set the "destination" page after registration to be a page where you have the PayPal button.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes you can make the form on the next page but the pay pal button cannont be part of the form.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

It's the other way round: FIRST you register, THEN you pay.

The PayPal button itself IS a form.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

prefer not to argue with you naval, but he wants to build a form for people to fill out and then have them pay. at least thats what i see and his question is what would be better soho or bv.
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

You seggested BV, I agreed, but clarified that he needs no forms, as BV has already a built in login script. Where is the argue ?

I also posted after you, because "yes you can make the form on the next page but the pay pal button cannont be part of the form" is meaningless to me. The form comes first (for registration) and the PayPal button comes next (in the success page).
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X