• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guestbook Spam - can't delete one item

domain: moorookanimalshelter.com.au

Hi - I have a spam message on my guestbook that I can't delete

see 4 down

it shows the IP & in the admin login it has no option to delete it

I was able to delete everything except the IP & since that's been there I've been getting a lot of spam - can't help thinking that is somehow attracting it

Any ideas on how to get rid of it ?

74.118.192.159 ...... (lots of links - nearly a full page ....">[delete] [whois]

the delete button isn't a link that I can click on

Re: Guestbook Spam - can't delete one item

download the file, open it with Notepad, delete the rowin question, save and upload again on the site.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval - I've done that but am having trouble reuploading it. It's now only coming up with one post. I've added another of my own to see if there's supposed to be something inbetween the isp & the date/time, but there's not ... any idea why it's not working ?

I typed them all in again, but of course the date came up as todays, so I went into the notepad file & copied the date/time that was originally there - but it's still only giving me 1 post.

Comment

Without actually seeing the file, I'm afraid there is little I can say....
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X