Patient/Detailed Teacher and Website Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patient/Detailed Teacher and Website Wanted

I have a small website that I need help with. ie: FTP file clean-up,file management instruction, webpage access instruction, help understanding basics that are specific to my website, step by step help for a person who needs to be able to change/update a page on a weekly basis. This is a BlueVoda site. I would also like to have another website built and linked to my first website. I thought I was going to be able to use BlueVoda on my own - but I am not so sure now. I am missing something with the tutorials. Please tell me what you would charge me for this help and website. I have my own space on BlueVoda - which I feel is a strong, solid, and great place/service for people trying to start their own business. How much for a small site with about 5 pages? I need it to be really really tidy and friendly. Thank you.

Re: Patient/Detailed Teacher and Website Wanted

would be happy to work with you, can work from my office to your computor. i live in myrtle beach and have built 2 websites in new jersey, 2 in canada and one in murrells inlet, sc. i also teach the person how to keep his or hers site updated. i am very affordable and you can reach me through my website. i have a ton of referrals if that is needed.
    look forward to hearing from you.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Patient/Detailed Teacher and Website Wanted

My offer still stands from before if you want to take advantage of it. I am certain it will be up to your standards.

Comment

Working...
      X