Form not sending values in e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form not sending values in e-mail

I have a form on my website, bluestarsteamcleaning.com.
    It is the Feedback page.
    The problem I'm having is that the form does not send values for all fields with the e-mail response that it generates when submitted.
    The only information that comes through is the information provided in the Name, Phone, Customer Type, and Comments fields.
    Can someone please tell me what I need to change in order to fix this problem.
    Thank you.
    ~ Al ~

Re: Form not sending values in e-mail

I have not yet received any response to the inquiry I posted previously. That may be due to the fact that I neglected to include the specific URL for the form.
    It is: http://www.bluestarsteamcleaning.com/feedback.php

Hopefully, someone will be able to provide the needed fix info.

Thanks, again.

~ Al ~

Comment

Originally posted by abeausey View Post
      I have not yet received any response to the inquiry I posted previously. That may be due to the fact that I neglected to include the specific URL for the form.
      It is: http://www.bluestarsteamcleaning.com/feedback.php

Hopefully, someone will be able to provide the needed fix info.

Thanks, again.

~ Al ~
      Hi there,

Have you solved your problem with getting text in your mail? I have the same problem and I don't know what to change in my contact form to get the text in my email box but not just empty blank with:
      Values submitted from web site form

Please, help me if anyone know how to do it... please!!!

Comment

First, fix your form, as many fields are outside the form boundaries. If necessary, stretch the form, then move the fields by a couple of pixels, until you see the form border highlighted.

Save, Publish, and test again.

Use an email address within your own domain, and check if the mail gets to your webmail.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks. I don't know why the fields were outside of the form boundaries. They were previously within the boundary and when I opened the form the fields looked like they were contained within the boundaries.
          However, I did as you suggested and jiggled each of them a little until the outter boundary lines appeared and resaved and published.
          Now the problem I have is that the combo box for services provided does not allow for multiple choices to be sent. It only sends the last choice selected even though the control key is held down when making multiple choices.
          How can I fix this. The properties are set to allow for multiple selections.
          As usual, any help will be appreciated.
          Thank you.
          ~ Al ~

Comment

Add square brackets [] after the field name: "services[]"
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
              X