Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on building a website?...

Hi,

How could I build a banner for my website? The other thing I got difficulties with , I need to do an index.html file. Then I want the
    index.html background to be with the company name gif file.

How can I creat a gif file? Did you know any free software that helps to creat a gif file? If i just build my site in bluevoda or just with note pad can it be opend with a unix machine. What kind of things or codes I don't need to use ? The website that i creat with bluevoda software can't get opend with the other software like internet explorer and micromedia dreamwaver. How can I make my html page can also work on the unix machine?

Best Regards,
    Titie

Re: Help on building a website?...

For a free graphics program: http://www.photofiltre.com/
    To create a site you need a site builder, or html editor. You can also create it simply in a text editor, even in windows notepad, if you have the skills. If you don't you need a site builder, and the one that we offer here for free, Bluevoda, is excellent. To create and index page, just create the page in Bluevoda, save it as "index" and publish it. It will be published as "index.html". The ".html" extension is automatically added by BV at the moment of publishing.

If you need to put an image as background, go in Page Properties and choose "Background", the select the background image. To create the background gif use some of the graphics programs, free or paid for, available on the net. The pages will be visible on ALL 8not only unix or only windows) machines that run a standard html capable browser, like Internet Explorer, Firefox or any other.
    Pages created with BV are not editable in dreamweaver, as dreamwever pages are not editable in BV. The source code of each program is only editable with the program that created it. The Html code iseditable with ANY html editor.

You have too many questions, but this forum cannot make private lessons. I suggest that you start with BV, watch the tutorials, then download a free graphics program and start playing and testing until you find some answers for yourself.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for all your help navaldesin. You just answer for all what i want.
      Anyway where can I get the tutorial for bluevoda.

I think it is very easy and good interface to use bluevoda to build an html than the other way too. I am happy to hear that a page designed by
      bluevoda is managed by all operating system.

Comment

The tutorials are in http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X