Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i get free Domain?

Hello,
    please let me help's how can i get free domain? and also tell me how can i add my own videos in my website.
    my site name is. http://ghauriart.media-sb.net/

Re: How can i get free Domain?

When you sign up there is a section to receive a free domain name for one year. As for the videos there are many different ways depending on the type of video format search through the forums for all posts about adding video
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

can i convert my site www.ghauriart.media-sb.net to www.ghauriart.com ? and also tell me how can i do this. please buddy i am new here.

Comment

Anybody help me?

Comment

I presume you signed up with that first domain and now want to change it to the new one?

You can either just add the new domian in your control panel as an addon and republish the site to it OR, contact support and they can change your account domain to the new one for you.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

but i want free domain.
            i want convert my site www.ghauriart.media-sb.net to www.ghauriart.com ? and also tell me how can i do this. if you have any link so please tell me.

Comment

You will have been offered your free domain on sign up, if you missed it... what more can I say?
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
              X