Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing a webcalenader into my site

Hi
    I'm building a website for my Rotary Club using blueVoda and hosted by BlueVoda and I want to include an events calendar function on to the site. I have found Fantastico's webcalendar, created a calendar and now want to import it into my page format can any one tell me how? sadly HTML is not something i have any knowledge of.
    My site (still very much under construction by the way) is www.wolvertonandstonystratfordrotaryclub.co.uk (sorry very long name and very long story why!) the calendar can be viewed by pressing the third button (news?need to sort out why as the file actually shows Diary) then enter "Webmaster" with a password of "2130". as you can see it looks fine other than it's not in the main style of my other pages.
    Hope someone can help.
    Regards

David Llewellyn

Re: Importing a webcalenader into my site

Place an iframe on your page & use the calendar url as the opening link.
    You will need to size the iframe using the blue tabs at around 800 wide x 650 high.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris
      Thanks so much for this. I have now imported the calendar into my site successfully however I'm now faced with another problem you may be able to help me with.
      I want my members to be able to add events. I have added an event myself to see if what i have done works and whilst the event is showing when one logs on, and it goes into private view (file name wss calendar) it does not show in public view. How do i get the calender to automatically show in a browser in private view (there's nothing confidential so public or private there will only be one view). Am I missing a setting?
      Thanks again

David :)

Comment

I can only assume there is a setting in the admin area if it has this facility on the calendar. Not sure how this script works.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I thought I had been through all the admin options and couldn't find anything that did that but I'll run though them again. Maybe if Ii create a new calendar Ii might stumble apone it.
          Thanks again for your help Chris.

David

Comment

Working...
          X