Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naming your website?

hi ,
    i just downloaded bluevoda so i am not that familliar with it yet but i do not know how to name my site can any one help

Re: naming your website?

not sure what you want here. naming a site is like naming a child, oh well maybe not that critical. you should name your site relative to what you are selling or showing. for instance, i do a lot of commercials and post cards for the internet. so i called my website: videopostcards.info - what are you trying to make?
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

i men't where do you goto get a name . as in how do you do it in blue voda ive already chosen what o call it- it is an informational site

Comment

First choose a domain name that you want.
        Create your pages at BV,
        First page or home page will be named index only.
        2nd, 3rd page and so on will be named ex. about_us, products and so on (all use small case and no white space)

Comment

When you purchase a hosting account fron VodaHost, you are entitled to a free domain name, so you have the possibility to register the domain name for free (for the first year) if you haven't already registered it.

To purchase your hosting account AND get your domain name registered for free, please click on http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-order.htm
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X