search engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search engines

hi i was wondering if u could pls clarify this with me...was a i bit confused or did i misinterpret your offer... i remember quite well reading it that i can have one ticket to search engines through blue voda by which my website would be submitted to 40 search engines...i would be thankful if u clarify this for me..
    chandni

Re: search engines

When you post a question in the wrong forum you run the risk of being overlooked!

Please click on this link (in the Search Engine Forum) for the answer to your question.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sea...h-engines.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thread moved to the Search Engines Forum
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When you are ready with your site (not before) submit a support ticket asking for the one time Free Search Engine Submission
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

what do u mean by one time search..how long does this one last for ...
          thanks chandni

Comment

One time means one time. Vodahost will only submit your site once. On the other hand you don't need any more. Pet121, a forum member, sustains this is not necessary at all. I also tend to beleive the same, as Google, Yahoo and Msn have found three of my sites even though i never submitted. In some cases though, site optimisation would be a useful thing if you are willing to pay. If so consider visiting VodaHits
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X