Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing my first real Presentation Page with Video and Form

Hello,
    I just finished building a new presentation page with video and form, a bit of a challenge but it's my first real one.
    I still need to tweak it a little, my form is not working the way I want!
    I tried setting all the fields but still some problems to set them all to respond properly. For now I just want to know how it looks in general, your comments are welcomed!
    This only my test site I will use it on another main domain when I get it right!

Thanks

Joel
    The New Income System

The Tools I Recommend

Re: Testing my first real Presentation Page with Video and Form

Your free tour is not free!! I must give you a lot of information before you will let me enter!! I suspect you will get a lot of fake info on these forms as more & more people are reluctant to enter a new site this way............
    good luck,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

your video is 7 minutes long, can you sort of shorten to maybe 1 to 2 minutes and give more of a video for people that enter your site? i'm not sure how many people will stay for the full 7 minutes. here is a one that was more than 10 minutes long and i just edited it to make it short and sweet
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Your free tour is not free!! I must give you a lot of information before you will let me enter!! I suspect you will get a lot of fake info on these forms as more & more people are reluctant to enter a new site this way............
        good luck,
        david

Thanks David for the feedback, I think you have a good point for the form, I think I will remove it and let the visitors be free to explore what's behind the scene!.......It is a Free Tour, no obligations at all, so maybe I could offer something else...like a "free gift" to thank the new visitors instead!
        Good that's what I wanted!..."some feedback"!

Regards,

Joel
        The New Income System

The Tools I Recommend

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
          your video is 7 minutes long, can you sort of shorten to maybe 1 to 2 minutes and give more of a video for people that enter your site? i'm not sure how many people will stay for the full 7 minutes. here is a one that was more than 10 minutes long and i just edited it to make it short and sweet
          http://videopostcards.info/tprpressaprint.html

Thank you "mrmagoo144" another good point, myself I found the video a bit too long but I took what was available, I will work on a shorter version.

Regards,

Joel
          The New Income System

The Tools I Recommend

Comment

Working...
          X