• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding a home morgage loan calculator

Hi i am very new at web design and i need help
    i would like to add a home loan calculator please help

Re: adding a home morgage loan calculator

You need to find such a script on the net (Google it) and then add it in your page usually adding it in a HTML box.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: adding a home morgage loan calculator

I did this myself, for the calculators, I created a page with just the background of the rest of my website, found a free mortgage calculator online... (they usually have either embeded code, and/or their standard html codes).. copied and pasted the code into an html box, published (as whatever calculator it is), then when linking it, use http:// then in the 'URL' line enter something similar to this, but with your own calculator name, width and height of the window you want it opened in:

#" onClick="window.open('yourcalculator.html', '',',width=400,height=500'); return false;"

Click here for example.
      BeauxArtsFair.com
      ShawnJohnsonPhotography.com
      GlassIllusions.net

Comment

Working...
      X