Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new site review

Mornin' all.....

Would you be kind enough to have a look at my new site - it's not 100% finished, but I'd appreciate constructive criticism before my head explodes.

Thanks

Lee

www.graffitispain.com
    Casita Limonares
    Bay Watch Spain

Re: new site review

Must admit that on 1st glance i didn't get the impression it was a site that dealt with printing business cards & had a possible gambling feel when i got to the second page with a manic flashing deck of cards?
    Your top menu needs pulling in on all pages as its giving side scroll because its outside the 800px wide you have set.
    On the images that you have for your cards, don't use the blue handles to resize them as its making them look distorted.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

'Kay Chris - taken on board. I'll start tweaking.
      Casita Limonares
      Bay Watch Spain

Comment

Bit confused now Chris....

I've checked the pages and the tabs are well within the 800 wide page size I set.

I've opened them in IE and they're shown up properly ....what browser are you using?

Rgds

Lee
        Casita Limonares
        Bay Watch Spain

Comment

Hi Lee, the pages look centre, but there is a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen. This is there because the top menu on all your pages is set to width of 994px & height of 16px with a page setting of 800. (Right hand blue tab wants pulling to the left on this menu)
          The slide bar is there in all browsers. Might be worth also noting that the green scroll bars only show green in IE & opera. FF & Google/C they are normal grey.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I've looked at your business card samples and they look pretty good and then I look at your site and it just looks bland, especially as design, print and web kind of go hand in hand....don't they? I'm not trying to be mean but simply honest and would encorage you to pause what you are doing and have a look at your competitors sites to see how they are presenting this type of business.
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
            X