firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firefox

Others have told me my website does not render properly in firefox. It works fine in IE. How can you make sure it looks the same in both?

Re: firefox

We need you website.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

I know, I'm stupid. You were too polite to say that of course: www.chemrefer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny
        I know, I'm stupid. You were too polite to say that of course: www.chemrefer.com
        Don't know about others, but it is the same both in my IE and Firefox
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well, that's good news so thanks for that. I wonder what could be causing the problem for this other person?

For example: Are there different versions/configurations for Firefox?

Many thanks, again.

Comment

There are older versions. I'm using what i beleive to be the last one: 1.5.0.1
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well if it is any help ... I use Firefox version 1.0 - the original! and it still looks as good to me in that as it does in my other browsers i.e. IE & AOL explorer!

Comment

Maybe it's not their browser but the resolution they have their computer set to.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

That's interesting. How could the resolution cause the website to appear all jumbled up?

Comment

Working...
                  X